Professional Medical Coding Service by Tall Rcm Incorporation
Medical coding management is greatly impacted by the changing regulatory climate. Up to 50% of revenue cycle management (RCM) budgets are now invested in the core of the revenue cycle, and coding is becoming a more complex practice that necessitates constant focus – not to mention advanced knowledge of regulatory shifts, patient treatment, and clinical documentation.
Highly professional coding personnel are hard to come by in today’s ultra-competitive labor market. Temporary or subpar coding skills may affect consistency, which can then have an impact on the revenue cycle’s credibility and, eventually, financial results.
Tall Rcm Incorporation’s Coding Management Solutions take a unique approach. Our programs, quality measurement, and performance management all work together to help you achieve your strategic RCM objectives.
How Professional medical coding services help Healthcare Providers?
The Medical coding process must be error-free. Tall Rcm Incorporation offers medical coding services accelerating the practice to collect payments. Physicians have been struggling to find someone to relieve them of their financial responsibilities so that they can focus on the core task of delivering high-quality healthcare. Most doctors would choose a consultant to handle the payment process and optimize their income, but they are always on the lookout for someone to handle their whole revenue cycle management. This is where Tall Rcm Incorporation can help, we have a team of medical coding professionals that handle each task and client with a tailored approach. When you outsource medical coding service to Tall Rcm Incorporation, you essentially add value to your revenue cycle.
- The coding professionals are well aware of all the recent changes in the RCM, ensuring you receive the best service.
- The coding professionals obey both CCI edits and LMRP guidelines for coded charts
- They have a thorough knowledge of the use of acceptable Modifiers and PoS
- They conduct code audits for unbundling, up-coding, and down-coding
Specialties covered by Tall Rcm Incorporation’s Medical Coding Service
If you are searching for a medical outsourcing coding company in the USA, we at Tall Rcm Incorporation are your best bet covering major specialties.
- Evaluation and Management Coding
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Family Practice
Why Outsource Medical Coding Service to Tall Rcm Incorporation?
Certified and Reliable Medical Coders –
- CCS – Certified Coding Specialist from AHIMA;
- CPC – AAPC Accredited Licensed Coders (American Academy of Professional Coders)
Coding Tools Used:
- AMA’s Current Procedural Terminology CPT
- Ingenix’s International Classification of Disease – ICD 10 CM
- Ingenix’s HCPCS
- ASA and RVG guides
- MS – DRG, IR – DRG
Six Sigma Methodology –
- DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control). Our coders are kept up to date on the recent developments.
- All the updates in the LMRPs (Local Medical Review Policies) are well known by the coders.
- Also aware of the additions and subtractions in the CCI Correct Coding Initiative edits. We are a HIPAA Compliant medical coding service provider.
Input and Training:
- We give regular feedback to our customers to keep them updated on the latest developments in the healthcare sector that can affect the revenue cycle management.
- Regular Physician training in light of recent developments in healthcare quality.
The skill and precision in medical coding that our experienced staff holds, resulted in a significant reduction in existing rejection ratios and a significant increase in healthcare provider collection. Our competent billing and coding team also helps enhance the Revenue Cycle Management by streamlining operating processes. If you are looking for a reliable medical coding outsourcing company in the USA, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also reach us at email@example.com. If you require an immediate response, give us a call at 973-206-8939.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every medical service (test, office visit, injection, surgical procedure, etc.) has a numeric code associated with it to include the commonality of terms to help the companies that pay the claims (health insurance companies, HMOs, etc.) This code is specific and can help identify the patient’s problem and the service provided. All this to allow them to pay on a predetermined basis under the law.
Statistical data is often encoded using the codes. CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) tags encompass anything from an office appointment to injection to an x-ray to the most advanced brain surgery. The International Classification of Disease (ICD) Codes scheme assigns numbers to diagnoses and even patient problems (headache, upset stomach, etc.). The combination of these codes, ICD and CPT, tells the payer about the patient’s diagnosis and the treatment rendered.
We are HIPAA compliant and follow the appropriate procedures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of client information. HIPAA privacy, protection, and confidentiality are taught and supervised by our entire workforce. Daily device tests, 256-bit encryption on all file transfers, up-to-date contractual arrangements for all commercial parties, and more are among our security initiatives.
Our qualified coders grant procedural and diagnostic codes depending on all evidence after receiving scanned records or patient charts via FTP or workflow system from the physician. To ensure adequate repayment, all related modifiers are also included.